Jeff K. Ross Financial Services, LLC
We believe people deserve:
- the pursuit of happiness
- a worry-free retirement
- to enjoy what is most important in their lives
- We help people enhance and protect their "nest egg".
- We provide investors with advice that is objective, truthful, and fair ... and do so with superb customer service that is both effective and compassionate
Our work is accomplished with:
- a thorough discovery of values, dreams, goals, and concerns,
- efficient and personalized management of risks and concerns, and
- a management style of asset allocation, a balance of risk and performance.
- We can work with a fee-based cost structure, commission based cost structure or some combination of both (the large majority of our clients choose the fee-based).
We are open-minded and innovative in order to work toward desired results.
Our typical investor:
- cares deeply about the meaningful relationships with the important people in their lives
- enjoys the arts and nature
- cares about improving the environment, both social and natural
From their portfolio they seek:
- protection of their wealth,
- giving to family and community, and
- a combination thereof.
Our investors are good people, with whom we share common values, mutual respect and enjoy working together in team work.
In common with our clients, we share some guiding principles, such as:
- experienced portfolio managers & research analysts
- value investing --- "buy low, sell high"
- low and manageable debt
- living a lifestyle that is "within our means"
- contributing to society --- in time, talents, or financial resources
Neither diversification nor rebalancing can ensure a profit or protection against a loss.
Services and Products
- Retirement Income Planning
- Estate Planning- in collaboration with attorneys
- Charitable Giving
- Investment Management
- Asset Preservation Strategies
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Business Retirement Plans --- 401(k), 403(b), and Simple IRA